Our services include oligo synthesis for both natural and modified oligonucleotides.
We routinely deliver modified oligos with special bases, probes/quenchers, dU/dI, phosphorothioates, phosphorylation, spacers, amino linkers, disulfide linkers, biotin, etc. Our extensive history of delivering routine and complex oligos allows us to understand our customer’s needs.
Common Modifications Used in Custom Oligo Synthesis
- 2′-OMe, 2′-MOE and 2′-Fl RNAs
- Full or partial phosphorothioate linkages
- C3-Amino, C6-Amino, C12-Amino
- C-Spacers and PEG
- DBCO and other linkers
- FAM, ROX, Cy3, Cy5, BHQ, Alexa, and other fluorescent markers
- BHQ, iQuench, and other quenchers
- GalNAc and other cholesterols
- LNAs and BNAs
- C3-Thiol, C6-Thiol
- Inverted nucleotides
- 5′-Biotin, 3′-Biotin, dT-Biotin
- TBDMS, TOM and PivOM phosphoramidites
- Post-synthesis modifications
- and many more…
Do you need additional modifications not listed here?